Note identifiers in parenthesis are items of tucnakwiz file.
- Name of the contest - name of Contest in free form.
- Callsign in contest - your callsign used in contest.
- Club station - callsign of your club station. Can be used to score more stations together but AFAIK unused.
- Your WWL - your World Wide Locator, f.e. JN69UN. On Android it is set to current position taken from Geolocation API.
- Your EXC (pexch) - your optional exchange if it is used.
- Date of contest - Date of beginning of contest in the form YYYYMMDD. You can set future date to only prepare log for future contest.
Only digits mean
- Only digits mean (tttype) - Parsing of two or three digits can be changed. Depending to actual contest they can be resolved as:
- none (0)
- RST-S (1)
- RST-R (2)
- QSO-NR-R (3)
- EXC (4)
Note R in MS report is here taken also as number.
Tucnak does ignore dupe warnings. But dupes are still claimed with zero points.
- QSO NR used (qsoused) - three state checkbox, select if QSO number us unused (empty), used (X) or optional (O). In tucnakwiz file values are 0 for unused, 1 for used and 2 for optional.
- QSOp multi (qsomult) - Multipliers for every QSO. Normally 1.
- Global QSO NR (qsoglob) - QSO number runs globally for all bands. It implies QSO are shown regardless of band, statistics calculation etc.
- WWL (wwlused) - Type of work with WWL:
- Unused (0) WWL is not required
- Used (6) (1) Require small WWLs (JN69UN)
- Opt. (6) (2) Small WWLs are optional
- Used (4) (3) Require large WWLs (JN69)
- Opt. (4) (4) Large WWLs are optional
- WWL bonus (wwlbonu) - Bonus points added to QSO points for every worked WWL. Zero when unused.
- WWL multi (wwlmult) - WWL multipliers. Normally zero.
- Confirm WWL (wwlcfm) - If checked, op must to confirm WWLs from database by pressing Alt+X.
EXC is optional exchange used in various contests. It can be club member number, district code, category or some else string.
- EXC used (excused) - Describes if the EXC is not used, used or optional.
- EXC bonus (excbonu) - Bonus points added to QSO points for every worked EXC. Zero when unused.
- EXC multi (excmult) - EXC multipliers. Normally zero.
- Confirm EXC (exccfm) - If checked, op must to confirm EXCs from database by pressing Alt+E.
- EXC (exctype) - type of EXC:
- Free (1) - General type of EXC, not compared to database of valid EXCs.
- Multiplied (5) - You can enter anything like Free but only these listed in VEXC database are counted as multipliers
- Verified (2) - Is allowed to enter only one of permitted EXCs. They are listed in database tucnakvexcXXX.
- WAZ (3) - EXC is WAZ zone
- ITU (4) - EXC is ITU zone
- DXC bonus (dxcbonu) - Bonus points added to QSO points for every worked DXC. Zero when unused.
- DXC multi (dxcmult) - DXC multipliers. Normally zero.
- RST used (rstused) - Describes if the RST is not used, used or optional.
- Default RS - Default report for SSB mode. Normally 59.
- Default RST - Default report for CW mode. Normally 599.
- Also for RST-R (defrstr) - Also received report is pre-filled. If checked, you will probably want to set Only digits mean to other exchange than RST.
- QSOp calc (qsop_method) - method of calculation QSO points. Look at Scoring.
- Total calc (total_method) - method of calculation total contest points from QSO points and multipliers. Look at Scoring.
Band setting and other
- Buttons representing each QRV band to allow modifying of Band settings. In tucnakwiz are band described by item bands, f.e. band=CE means contest if running only on 144 and 432 MHz.