Function is called by pressing Alt+I or 'blindly' through Contest#QSO Check.
- Shows Callsign, WWL and QSO time for quick finding of recorded WAVs.
- Shows warning if the call is not in C_W and Name database. It may be wrong call.
- Checks for DXCC prefix if it exists.
- Checks whether locator belongs to DXCC (using tucnakdw database)
- When call is known in C_W, checks if WWL matches database items. It may be wrong call or "ham tourist".
- Check whether in C_W exists record with/without /P or /number.
- Check whether similar calls are in C_W from same locator.
- Check whether call has same locator on other bands.