- Name of the contest - name of Contest in free form.
- Callsign in contest - your callsign used in contest.
- Club station - callsign of your club station. Can be used to score more stations together but AFAIK unused.
- Your WWL - your World Wide Locator, f.e. JN69UN.
- Your EXC - your optional exchange if it is used.
- Date of contest - Date of beginning of contest in the form YYYYMMDD. You can set future date to only prepare log for future contest.
- Only digits mean - Parsing of two or more digits can be changed. Depending to atual contest they can be resolved as none, RST-S, RST-R, QSO-NR-R or EXC.
- QSO NR used - three state checkbox, select if QSO number us unused (empty), used (X) or optional (O).
- QSOp multi - Multipliers for every QSO. Normally 1.
- Global QSO NR - QSO number runs globally for all bands.
- WWL used - WWL is unused, used or optional.
- WWL bonus - Bonus points added to QSO points for every worked WWL. Zero when unused.
- WWL multi - WWL multipliers. Normally zero.
- Confirm WWL - If checked, op must to confirm WWL's from database by pressing Ctrl+X.
EXC is optional exchange used in various contests. It can be club member number, district code, category or some else string.
- EXC used - Describes if the EXC is not used, used or optional.
- EXC bonus TODO later
Also look at Scoring.